109/14A Anthony Road,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
Rent ID: 4119007
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUPERB TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF WEST RYDE
Positioned in the highly regarded 'TOGA' development, this elegant ultra-modern two-bedroom apartment offers an easy-care lifestyle in a highly sought-after location within walking distance to West Ryde station. Conveniently located directly above Coles supermarket and across the street from Woolworth's, shopping centre and cafes. Close to schools, parks and easy walking distance to the train station and bus interchange.
To inspect by private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call agent's number shown in the profile.
- Spacious open plan living & dining with air-conditioning, leading to large entertainers balcony/Sun room
- Generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, modern appliances,Caesarstone bench top and glass splash back
- Internal laundry with Omega dryer
- Central landscaped courtyard with barbeque grill on level 3
- Courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Secure car space with lift access
Please contact Infinity Property Agents direct on 9699 9179 for further details.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Want to live in West Ryde? 109/14A Anthony Road, West Ryde could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.