109/300 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4548168
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Experience the Best of Melbourne
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Everything the CBD has to offer is at your fingertips from your new favorite cafes and local restaurants to vibrant nightlife, cultural destinations, tram stops and so much more. It's hard to imagine a more convenient location than this incredible apartment perched just a one-minute walk from Melbourne Central station.
This Apartment Also Features:
- Open Living Space with Access to the Balcony
- Low-Maintenance Living
- One Spacious Bedroom with BIR
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Abundant Natural Light
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 109/300 Swanston Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.