109/200 Goulburn Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4010734
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Be captivated by the vibrancy of inner city living from an elevated position. Relax in your sophisticated home high above the cosmopolitan life that awaits you. Welcome to Alta. A carefully articulated vision of high life and high design.
This two bedroom luxury apartment located on Level 10, boasts superior finishes, cutting edge designs and open aspects.
- Open plan living/dining areas with large balcony ideal for entertaining with privacy screen
- Appealing interiors with modern colour schemes and finishes
- Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench top, integrated dishwasher
- Two dulux bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Two generously sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling glass windows with uninterrupted views, all with built-in wardrobes
- Abundance of natural light flow throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (i.e. heating/cooling)
- Two balconies
- Secure parking space
Security complex with security video intercom, lift access to carpark
Conveniently located at the nexus of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. Connect with an active and indulgent lifestyle, within minutes of the CBD. Cafes/restaurants and transportation at your doorstep.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Due to COVID-19, there will be restriction on the number of people entering the property at a time. Please find open for inspection policy as follows:
Provide detailed contact information to the Agent
Keep physical distance 1.5m
Use hand sanitiser provided
Do not attend if feeling unwell or with a fever
Charles & Stuart support the download and use of COVIDSafe App.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 109/200 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills.