From $430 per week
109-113 George Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th November 2020
Rent ID: 3412988
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment Available to Move in NOW !!!
Move into KOI - super modern and spacious apartment, located in one of Parramatta's premier residential district. Located a mere short walk to journey to Parramatta Train Station and Westfield shopping mall and office quarters. Located minutes away from M4 Motorway, - ideal residents if you require easy direct access to City, Castle Hill, South Western Suburbs and various primary and high schools. Hurry up!
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space - carpeted throughout
- Bedrooms - carpeted, including built in wardrobes
- Bathrooms - including combined bath / showers
- Laundry - Internal facility including dryer
- Kitchen - gas stove facility ,oven and dishwasher
- Car space
- NBN internet access
Property type: Studio, 1 bedroom
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
109-113 George Street, Parramatta, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parramatta.