109/103 Forest Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4095996
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quiet & Spacious 1 Bedroom + Study in security building!
This spacious 1 bedrooms plus 1 study room with built-ins apartment is located in the sought-after building in Hurstville, East Quarter Garden, which is a short walking distance to Hurstville Public School, Westfield Shopping Centre and Hurstville Station etc. This nice and quiet apartment will impress you by its size and layout. Its features include as follows:
* Fresh painting, private access to the Gym and pool area
* Huge living area, South aspect, facing to the garden;
* Own big courtyard, on the quiet side of the building;
* Modern kitchen with the stainless appliance such as gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher etc.;
* Internal laundry, stylish bathroom with tub;
* Good size bedrooms with built-ins;
* Secure car parking;
* Recreational facilities: outdoor swimming pool, gym room, and outdoor entertainment area etc.
Such a quiet and luxury facility building in great condition and convenient location. Don't miss out, for more details, please contact Winnie Huang on 0422 657 848.
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 109/103 Forest Road, Hurstville is unfurnished and available to rent.