109/100 Nicholson Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413937
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tram Stop Into City Right Out The Front!
This super spacious, light-filled apartment is ideal for anyone seeking the perfect Brunswick work, life balance. 109 at 100 Nicholson Street provides quality, super-sized living close to the CBD without being right in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Tram stop right out the front, Merri Creek Bike Path only 150 metres away and only a few kms from the City Link and East Link toll roads.
** NOTE: This apartment comes with a Car Stacker **
- Situated on the first floor with a private sunny balcony offering an abundance of natural light
- Bedroom with large built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with spacious shower and floor to ceiling tiled walls
- Corner kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, stone benchtops, and lots of natural light
- Laundry taps for washing machine within kitchen cupboard
- Living room boasts split-system heating & air-conditioning and access to the private balcony
- Secure building with lift access
- Secure basement access with car stacker for 1 car
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brunswick East? 109/100 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.