108 Kensington Road,
Toorak Gardens, SA 5065
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2462219
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 bedroom home in prestige location! Available now!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: With the current concerns around COVID-19, inspections will be via appointment only. Please contact Eliza Collett on 0477 888 766 to arrange. In the meantime, to ensure efficiency, please go for a drive past the property and the area to see if it is suitable.
PLEASE NOTE: Online applications ONLY. Hardcopy applications will no longer be accepted. We are open for business, but our office is closed.
This 4 bedroom home has room for everyone!
4 bedrooms + study + 3 living areas + 2 bathrooms. This home is in a fantastic location, surrounded by local schools, parks and public transport. Minutes from The Parade and easy access into the city!
The property features the following:
- 4 bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- 2 living areas + separate rumpus room
- Large kitchen with gas cooking
- Separate dining area
- Air conditioning and gas heater in lounge and plenty of storage throughout.
- Low maintenance garden with pergola area and garden shed
- Single lock-up garage with access to rear yard
- Burnside Hospital
- The Parade shopping precinct and Burnside Village
- Local schools
- Adelaide CBD
- Public transport
- Pets negotiable
- 12 month fixed term lease available
- SA water - tenants responsible for all water and supply charges.
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection. Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
To apply for this property go to https://app.snug.com/apply/RWBrighton
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak Gardens
Lifestyle in Toorak Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
108 Kensington Road, Toorak Gardens, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Toorak Gardens.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how