108 Hope Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Available 30th August 2019
Rent ID: 3416212
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large 1 bedroom unfurnished Executive Apartment
1 bedroom with a study with big balcony. Location is everything in real estate and if the minutes count and you're looking to avoid the daily traffic grind you need to add this quality one bedroom unit to your inspection list!
This apartment is one of the best in the Trilogy building, combining a fantastic floor plan, lots of natural light and privacy with an amazing outlook.
- Oversized bedroom with built in
- Large modern bathroom with bath
- Single secure car space and storage
- Sleek kitchen with dishwasher
- Excellent views over Trilogy Residences beautiful lawns and pool
- Study nook
- Internal laundry
-Secure access and lifts to all floors
- 25m heated lap pool and sundeck
- Level lawns
- Terraced and BBQ area
- Residents communal garden
- Local restaurants and shops at your door
- Free Spring Hill Loop bus stop is a minutes walk
- Roma Street Parklands just up the road.
- The CBD nightlife all within minutes
Spring Hill is one of the oldest residential neighbourhoods in Brisbane, with many houses dating back to the nineteenth century. An eclectic lifestyle is served by a number of Brisbane's top schools including Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar, St James College, St Joseph's College and Brisbane Central School. Only a few minutes walk to the CBD the location and lifestyle on offer here is unsurpassed!
The Property Managers (Sungrass Property) are on site for convenience of inspections.
Open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Tenant will need 24h entry notice to make an appointment call 07 3831 3460
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Spring Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 108 Hope Street, Spring Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $410 pw fully furnished
- L2N2/336 Boundary Street...
- from $480 per week fully furnished
- L0N4/336 Boundary Street...
- $400 per week fully furnished
- 31/336 Boundary Street, ...