108 Gralen Street,
Wodonga, VIC 3690
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4103932
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TENANCY INCLUDES FULL LAWN AND GARDEN MAINTENANCE.
Due to stage 3 restrictions, there will be no public open homes, private viewings only. Before viewing, you will need to submit an application to our office. Once processed the rental agent will be in touch to arrange suitable times.
A fabulous find waits. This charming three bedroom red brick home ticks all the boxes and has all of the hard work done. All you need to do is move your furniture in, relax and love your new home. Full lawn and garden maintenance included with the tenancy.
This property has plenty on offer from ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable all year round. A spacious lounge with new carpet, updated and very usable laundry with ample of cupboard and bench space.
- A remodeled kitchen that has been equipped with new bench tops and a gas upright cooker.
- All three bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans, as new quality carpets, vinyl wood look planks and new paint inside and out.
- Step out the back door into a small sun room which then opens onto a full length all weather pergola, ready for you to entertain and BBQ with friends/family.
- Also on offer, is a single carport and driveway for ample car, boat or trailer parking, garden shed which has enough room for all the garden essentials and a generous secure backyard.
This quaint property is well worth the time to inspect and all within walking distance to High Street and Wodongas thriving CBD.
Pets may be considered upon application.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wodonga
Lifestyle in Wodonga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Wodonga is pet-friendly and includes outdoor entertainment, secure parking, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 108 Gralen Street, Wodonga today!