108/74 Northbourne Avenue,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2020
Rent ID: 3831026
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COVID-19 APPLICATION PROCESS - HOW TO APPLY:
* Please apply for the property via SNUG using the below link: snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
* Shortlisted applications will then be invited for a private inspection of the home prior to approval and any offer of the property.
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines if you are shortlisted and invited for a private inspection:
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed.
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
* Please respect the current social distance rules.
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
Live at ease in this two bedroom apartment ideally located in the popular 'James Court' building just a short stroll from the heart of the City Centre and the popular Braddon precinct.
Your new home features:
+ Generously sized kitchen complete with a dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
+ Combined living and dining area
+ Perfect balcony space to relax or entertain guests
+ Built in robes to both bedrooms
+ Reverse-cycle air conditioning
+ White goods included (and other furniture too if required)
+ 1 allocated car space
+ Intercom access
On-site facilities including an outdoor pool, gymnasium and bbq area for you to take full advantage of.
*Available now for a minimum 6 month lease.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
*There is no valid EER.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Braddon comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 108/74 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how