108/65 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3187017
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy Studio on Elizabeth Street
This centrally located studio (108) in Elizabeth Street is ideal for anyone looking to move into the heart of the CBD.
Within walking distance to all transport, shopping malls and cafes/restaurants, why would you not consider inspecting?
- Studio style living with open plan kitchen living area
- Bar fridge included
- Fisher & Pakel Dishwasher
- Microwave oven
- 1 x murphy fold out bed
- Electrical cook top burner x2
- Central bathroom with shower and toilet
- Omega washing machine dryer in the Euro closet
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 108/65 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.