108/60-66 Islington Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4134223
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COLLINGWOOD GEM - TAST OF INDIVIDUALITY
60-66 ISLINGTON STREET, COLLINGWOOD
PLEASE CALL CHARLES MARVELLI ON 0423530 172 UPON ARRRIVAL.
YOU MUST BOOK IN YOUR INSPECTION TIME IN ORDER TO INSPECT AND COMPLY WITH COVID RESTRICTIONS.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AT THE INSPECTION AND TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF WHEN ENTERING THE APARTMENTS.
This contemporary apartment complex is only a stone's throw from boutique shops on Smith street and Gertrude Street, moments away from buzzing Victoria Street. Fitzroy Gardens and Carlton as well as handy to Melbourne's major sporting precinct, as well as the best features the city has to offer and an exceptional range of transport options.
Additional features include: -
- Spacious open plan living with engineered floating timber floors
- Delightfully large and private balconies with views
- Designer Kitchen with Scandinavian stainless steel appliances paired with dark mirrored splash backs, Maple-coloured joinery adjoining sleek black reconstituted stone counter tops
- Split system heating and cooling in living room
- Master bedroom with built in robes and full ensuite
- Main bathroom with double shower black matte finishes
- Internal European laundry
- Secure entry with intercom
- Elevator access and secure basement parking plus storage
- High ceilings
Hunting for the perfect parking spot is no longer necessary thanks to Willow's state-of-the-art car-parking system. Customised and engineered specifically for Willow, this modernistic system provides space-efficient vehicle storage by way of grid-like towers, car-show turntables, and semi-automatic lifts that whisk your car up into an elevated space, then return it to you at the touch of a button. Think of it as your personal valet service, day and night.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - Inspection will not disappoint!
WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY? To book a time that suits you, please email or call the agent on 9670 3288 and register!
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS **
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection.
DUE TO CONSTANT CHANGES WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONFIRM ALL INSPECTIONS AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR FOR ANY UPDATES
Due to Covid-19 no open for inspections are scheduled. Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
To view our video link please call or email Charles on 0423 530 172
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions all applications must be through 1form and we will call you to discuss your application.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Collingwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 108/60-66 Islington Street, Collingwood.