$380 Per Week / $1651 per month
108/6-8 Gamble Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4799936
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedrooms Apartment with Large Balcony
Offering spacious living, the De Novo is located in a quiet location just 4 kilometres from the CBD and is within walking distance to local schools, restaurants, cafes, parks and public transport. The Como theatre in Lygon street and the Palace in Northcote, the Museum and the Local Swimming pool all within a short distance by tram, bus or bike. The Merry Creek is a few minutes walk away.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench top and gas stove
- Reverse split system in main living area
- Large balcony perfect for entertainment
- European laundry facility
*Note: this apartment comes with a CAR STACKER car space.*
BOOKING AN INSPECTION
All of our available inspection times are displayed below and you can register yourself for an inspection using our online booking system. If you can't make the listed inspection time or if no times are displayed, please register your interest and we will notify you as soon as an inspection time becomes available.
APPLYING FOR THIS PROPERTY
We have a strict 'inspect before apply' policy for all of our rental properties. You must either inspect the property yourself or have someone attend on your behalf. We only accept online applications through 2Apply and the application code will be provided to you at the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Brunswick East could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 108/6-8 Gamble Street, Brunswick East today!