108/55 Hopkins Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$1,386 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4489859
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 WEEK RENT FREE !!!
This gorgeous 1 bedroom apartment is located in central of Footscray ,5 minutes to Melbourne CBD, Close to all amenities including public transport, shopping, universities, Maribyrnong River, parklands and Footscray's cafe culture
- Large bedroom with wall to wall carpet and built in robes
- Open plan living and dining with split system heating and cooling unit
- Glass doors open to a entertainers balcony
- Kitchen appointed with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom has convenient laundry facilities
- Car space, secure entrance, intercom
- Sensational roof top terrace to relax and take in the Melbourne and Western suburbs skyline views
Call us on 03 9687 3888 for inspections!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Footscray could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 108/55 Hopkins Street, Footscray today!