108/39 Appleton Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599426
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH HUGE BALCONY!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes and great natural light
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Open plan living and dining space
- State of the art kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with rain head shower
- Euro laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Huge East facing private balcony, perfect for entertaining
- One off street car park in secure garage
Set within a secure building with video intercom and lift access, as well as unlimited use of the building's state of the art facilities; gym, sauna, steam room, games room, Japanese sky garden with hot tub, BBQ area and cinema room!
*Parking permits are not available for this particular property.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 108/39 Appleton Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.