1.08/38 Harold Street,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2891370
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brilliantly located just minutes from all the action of Camberwell Junction and The Well Shopping Centre, with the benefit of train and tram in walking distance, is this very secure ground floor apartment. The apartment combines stylish dcor and modern conveniences - perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
- Open plan lounge / dining with split system
- Modern galley style kitchen including gas cooking & D/W
- Large bedroom with generous fully fitted robes
- Tiled bathroom with Euro laundry
- Enclosed terrace opening off lounge room
- Security entrance
- Secure basement parking with storage cage
This beautifully presented apartment is ideal for professional singles but will also appeal to couples. Inspection is sure to impress.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1.08/38 Harold Street, Hawthorn East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.