108/3 Noblet Street,
Findon, SA 5023
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th November 2020
Rent ID: 3035751
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Views of Adelaide Hills!
**Please note that you MUST apply online via tenantoptions.com.au. Your application will be processed and all applications deemed as being acceptable to the owner will then be contacted to arrange a private inspection. Due to our COVID-19 Safety Protocol, if you are feeling unwell or have returned from travel please do not attend. If you have any queries please contact the Property Manager directly.**
Located on the top floor, this well appointed two bedroom unit offers views across to the Adelaide Hills which can be enjoyed from the lounge room or the balcony, the choice is yours!
What we love about this property:
- Updated kitchen with glass splashback, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Spacious living area with access to the balcony and views of the City and Hills
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built in wardrobes
- Stylish upgraded bathroom
- Neutral tones throughout
- Allocated single car space
- Top floor location
This complex is conveniently located to the City and beach with Aldi, Coles, Foodland, cafes and specialty shops within walking distance!
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
AVAILABLE FROM: 27/11/2020
WATER CHARGES: ALL WATER SUPPLY + USAGE COSTS
PET POLICY: Sorry, No Pets
INSPECTION: If an open inspection time is not advertised, please click the INSPECTIONS tab to register your details and you will be advised when an inspection time has been arranged.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Findon
Lifestyle in Findon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 108/3 Noblet Street, Findon is unfurnished and available to rent.