108/23 King William Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
- Partly Furnished
$740 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 1680898
Full 3 Bedroom Apartment Available
23 King William Street, Adelaide
Affordable Shared Accommodation in the heart of the city! Furnished apartments and great community areas! We can rent to both students and working individuals.
We have a variety of different apartments available at UV Apartments. Studios, 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom apartments.
Our prices are PER PERSON, PER BEDROOM, PER MONTH, PER APARTMENT based on shared accommodation. Some apartments are at a reduced rate but only for a limited time. These are specifically only on some apartments, not all.
Terms of Agreement: 6 or 12 months
We will negotiate on lease end dates based on your flight arrangements.
Close in proximity to University of South Australia East and West Campus’, University of Adelaide, Carnegie Mellon University, Flinders University, Adelaide Hospitality and Tourism, TAFE & Le Cordon Bleu School – Just to name a few.
We have over 65 apartments in our building with the following availabilities:
Currently Availabilities for 2016/2017
Studio Apartments – 1 Apartment Available 29/12/16
2 Bedrooms Apartments
3 “Male” Locked Bedroom in 2 Bedroom Shared Apartments available NOW
3 Bedrooms Apartments
4 - Full 3 Bedroom Apartments available NOW
13 - "Female" Locked Bedroom in 3 Bedroom Shared Apartment! Available NOW
8 - "Male" Locked Bedroom in 3 Bedroom Shared Apartment! Available NOW
We do not mix genders unless you are in a group.
• Spacious fully furnished apartments
• Locked bedrooms with single beds
• Air conditioning
• Spacious media room in the basement with flat screen TV and DVD player
• Resident lounge Area and Library/Study with flat screen TV on the 1st Floor
• Large multi-purpose games room in the basement with pool table and ping pong
• Twice a month Apartment Cleaning in the common areas free of charge
• Coin Operated Laundry in the basement
• WIFI Internet Ready
• Secured building with Intercom and swipe card access
• 24/7 Assistance available
• Rundle Mall
• Cafes and Restaurants
Move in requires 2 weeks rent and bond (4 weeks x weekly rate) in advance. We do not accept rent arrears in our building. Rent is paid monthly and due on the 1st day of each month.
Included in the rent
• Gas for cooking
• 24/7 access to the games room & media room
• Bicycle storage is free – tenant to supply own locking device
• Twice a month cleaning of the common areas such as kitchen, living room & bathroom is free of charge
We strictly have a NO SMOKING - - - NO PETS policy!
All bedrooms have single beds, built in wardrobe and desk with chair.
For more information on prices and leasing terms please contact our office on 8212 0666 or email APM @ Adminpm@auspm.com.
Inspections available Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Except Public Holidays)
Please check out our Facebook Page as well:
Gender: No preference
Lifestyle: No preference
Situation: Single Students
Current flatmates: 0
Main language: English
0 Car spaces
Home and room furnishings
Number of levels
Built In Wardrobe
Coin Op Laundry
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Adelaide? 108/23 King William Street could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes partly furnished.