108/14 Mcnamara Way,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389908
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING STUDIO APARTMENT OFFERING BEACH LIFESTYLE
This light and bright studio apartment offers fantastic lifestyle choices at your doorstep including the beach, restaurants, shops and cafes. Conveniently located you will find yourself only 600m to the Swan River Foreshore, 1.6km to Cottesloe Beach and 1.4km to the beautiful Claremont Quarter Shopping Centre.
Boasting an open floor plan, quality fittings and finishing's throughout and a luxury design at a VERY affordable price. If you're a professional single, couple or friends looking for a great work life balance, close to transport and the beach, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
*** MORE PHOTOS TO COME ***
Your stunning new home is packed full of features including:
- Vibrant Studio apartment in an amazing location, just 1.6km to the beach.
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking and plenty of storage space
- Light and bright with large windows
- Quality flooring throughout provides warmth and low maintenance living
- Spacious combined living, dining area and bedroom
- Private balcony, perfect for entertaining or relaxing after work
- Modern bathroom
- The complex is beautifully maintained with immaculate drying courts, gardens and common areas
- Allocated car bay with additional visitor parking bays on offer
- Gas cooking and hot water system
- LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION!
This chic apartment presents a fantastic opportunity for a great work-life balance. Don't let this opportunity slip away! Contact PPM on 6261 0666 anytime to book a viewing! Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection Time" button located underneath the Open for Inspection Times Header.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cottesloe comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 108/14 Mcnamara Way, Cottesloe today!