108/1 Meriton Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3774338
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Presenting an iconic and unique design, Billyard is the highest elevated residential site in Gladesville with commanding views that won't be repeated again in Gladesville.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with high-end finishes and fittings including Essastone benchtops, LED strip lighting, integrated fridge and dishwasher and European appliances
- Grand open plan living and dining with European oak timber floors
- Beautifully appointed bathroom and laundry + wall hung dryer and washing machine
- Entertainer's balcony with gas, water and electricity connections and is accessed by both the living and master bedroom
- Ducted split system A/C to all rooms and video intercom, storage cage, security lift access
- Expansive communal garden sanctuary and courtyard on the ground floor
- Easy access to existing Gladesville village centre, regular bus and ferry services to the city, well-positioned to Parramatta, Ryde and Macquarie Park
Situated opposite the new town centre of Gladesville with a ground floor retail Piazza bringing better access and retail convenience to residents.
Available date: 10/10/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
108/1 Meriton Street, Gladesville, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gladesville.