108/621-635 Princes Highway,
Blakehurst, NSW 2221
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4657204
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MODERN ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
This modern one bedroom apartment is close to all amenities.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops.
- Smeg kitchen appliances and gas cooking.
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Stylish bathroom + internal laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer.
- Daiken reverse cycle air-conditioning and video intercom.
- Communal rooftop and BBQ facilities
- Located close to shops, cafes, parks and schools
- Secured car space
- Entry via James Street
To inspect contact Therese Rahme on 0449 679 991
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blakehurst
Lifestyle in Blakehurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Blakehurst is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 108/621-635 Princes Highway, Blakehurst.