108/165 Middleborough Road,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Rent ID: 4577817
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Apartment Rent Includes Gas Bill
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW? SIMPLY CLICK "BOOK INSPECTION" AND WE'LL RESPOND INSTANTLY WITH APPOINTMENT TIMES SO YOU CAN SELECT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU. YOU MUST REGISTER TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT
On the ground level of a striking boutique development, this sensational contemporary apartment's stylish and spacious indoor dimensions are superbly enhanced by a private courtyard that includes personal access to the street.
- 1 bedroom (with built-in robes) and wall electric heater
- Open plan kitchen meals area with stainless steel appliances.
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail.
- Living area extends out to a fabulous private paved courtyard with covered
BBQ area, furniture, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Split system heating and cooling, gas bill is included in the rent
- Apartment building has CCTV installed in the basement and common area for added security.
Positioned in an incredible location, near cafes, shops Burwood Highways trams, Deakin Uni and Fulton Reserve.
Added highlights include video intercom, Euro-laundry, store-room, and secure basement car space.
Property is leased as inspected
Photo I.D must be provided at inspections
Open times are subject to change, to avoid disappointment please register for your inspection and you will be notified of any changes.
Please ensure you arrive on time for your inspection.
The first month's rent and bond are payable upon application approval.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 108/165 Middleborough Road, Box Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.