107 Darley Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd June 2021
Rent ID: 4445548
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Delightful double storey home
This delightful double storey home, set on a quiet leafy Newtown street, offers classic charm, surprising space and absolute convenience.
From three bright sizeable bedrooms, through to a separate stylish lounge with original features and open plan kitchen/dining area.
A sun-drenched back garden with enviable northerly aspect provides a private and tranquil retreat, ideal for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. A gardener will also attend once a month to maintain and the property is pet friendly.
A short stroll from King Street with its exciting range of local shops, cafes and restaurants, the location could not be more appealing. Public transport is within close proximity, as well as quality schools, local shopping centre, pool, cinema and park areas. This property is in the catchment for the popular Newtown Performing Arts School.
- Double storey house on a quiet and friendly tree-lined street
- Light interior with timber boards
- Three bedrooms with generous proportions and built-in robe
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Private north-facing garden with bricked terrace & leafy surrounds
- Minute walk to groovy hipster Paris end Newtown, with array of cafes, bars & eateries
- Near Marrickville Metro, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Enmore Pk
- City buses available on King St; minute walk to St Peters train station
- Versatile property ideal for young families, professionals or downsizers
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 107 Darley Street, Newtown. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.