107/699A Barkly Street,
West Footscray, VIC 3012
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4625965
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large, Stylish Apartment!
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE REGISTER WITH JACK PARSONS - 0430 444 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note as per government requirements, you must be double vaccinated to attend open for inspections and you will be required to show your certificate upon arrival for the inspection**
Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment!
Located on the first floor of the "Barkly Place" apartments this generously sized 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment features;
* Large master bedroom with built in robes and large ensuite
* Good sized second bedroom with built in robes
* Designer bathroom with oversized walk in shower
* Private European Laundry
* Generous kitchen with s/s appliances incl. gas cooktop and full size dishwasher
* Secure basement car space
If this is not enough, the apartment is complimented by secure intercom entry, lift access, plush carpets throughout, split system heating and cooling and 6-star energy rating.
All this and only 7km from Melbourne CBD and walking distance to Tottenham Train Station, Barkly Village and Central West Shopping Centre. Also easy access to Footscray Market, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
Disclaimer: Photos used may not be an accurate representation of the aforementioned listing. Inspections are required prior to any application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Footscray
Lifestyle in West Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in West Footscray is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 107/699A Barkly Street, West Footscray.