$575 per week (2 weeks rent-free incentive!!)
107/61 - 71 Queen Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th February 2020
Rent ID: 2839076
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AS-NEW | 300M TO AUBURN STATION & SHOPS!
Beautifully designed and finished premium 'as new' two bedroom apartment in an ultra convenient location! Centrally located within a 3 minute walk to Auburn Railway Station and Auburn Central Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, fresh food, plus Woolworths and Big W and several schools.
- European inspired kitchen with 20mm Caesar stone quartz bench top, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher.
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Large internal storage cupboards
- Intercom security
- Large balcony
- Lift access to all levels
- Includes secure basement car park and a practical storage cage
- Easy access to M4 and other major arterial roads
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Joe Elias.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
107/61 - 71 Queen Street, Auburn, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Auburn.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how