107/5 Beavers Road,
Northcote, VIC 3070
$2,175 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358715
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Conveniently Located Modern Apartment
Constructed by Pace Development Group this apartment has been built and designed to the highest of standards with sleek interiors. Featuring:
- Whitewashed Oak floorboards that run throughout the kitchen and living space,
- wool carpet in the bedroom
- built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors and adjustable shelving and drawers;
- Balcony for enjoying outdoor living, dining and entertainment
- SMEG Appliances
- a 6-star energy rating;
- dedicated carpark;
- storage cage.
Pace of Northcote is located on the corner of High Street and Beavers Road and the building has an eye-catching natural touch with the climbing wall of plants that improves the building green footprint.
Common area with BBQ and amazing city views is located on the top floor.
Please contact us direct to be able to coordinate your private viewing.
Disclaimer: The content including images contained herein is for summary purposes only and it should be noted that this apartment is unique in internal and external size, floor plan, aspect and inclusions. It is recommended that prospective tenants conduct a physical inspection of the available apartment.
**To book an appointment to view this property, please click on the email agent button or request an inspection button and register your details and we will instantly respond to you with available inspection times. You MUST register or the appointment time will not go ahead. If no appointment time is available please register and we will notify you when a time becomes available. **
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Northcote
Lifestyle in Northcote
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 107/5 Beavers Road, Northcote is unfurnished and available to rent.