107/36 Porter Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4281066
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxurious Prahran Living
Perched on the corner of Porter Street and Station Street at the rear of the building, 107 provides convenient and luxurious living at its best.
Spacious and light filled this stunning two-bedroom apartment will leave you spoiled for choice when looking for entertainment, cuisine and fun.
- European Appliances
- Integrated Fridge and Freezer
- Gas Cook Top
- Stainless Steel Bench
- Built In Robes to both bedrooms
- Split-System Heating and Cooling
- European Laundry
- Secure Building with Swipe Access
- Secure Parking & Storage Unit
Prahran Train Station located across the road.
Only 200m to Chapel Street and 350m to Coles and Woolworths.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 107/36 Porter Street, Prahran before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.