107/36 Browning Boulevard,
Battery Hill, QLD 4551
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 4244229
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Feel like you're on holidays everyday
An extraordinary lifestyle opportunity awaits in this perfectly positioned, partially furnished two bedroom apartment in the secure Caloundra Central Apartments building in the heart of Battery Hill.
With open plan living and generous courtyard, it delivers the perfect coastal and low maintenance lifestyle. Furniture will include 1 queen bed, 2 single beds, 2 bedside tables, 2 lamps, office chair, lounge suite, coffee table, tv unit, dining setting, 2 bookshelves, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, outdoor setting.
The complex includes three private in-ground pools, BBQ area and parking for one vehicle in the secure onsite carpark .
Centrally located within minutes from the popular Dicky and Currimundi beaches, golf course, shopping facilities, schools, transport links and the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct.
To attend any of our scheduled inspections, please register your details via the property link. All interested parties must be registered to attend the inspection.
- Stunning location central to everything and five minutes to beach
- Contemporary designed, North-East facing complex
- Open plan living/kitchen area with generous courtyard outside
- Breakfast bar in the kitchen; air conditioning unit in lounge area
- Two generous bedrooms; main with built-in wardrobe
- Main bedroom also features a built-in workspace/desk
- Great sized bathroom with spacious spa bath
- Manicured gardens with three private in-ground pools, BBQ area
- Secure undercover parking space with visitor parking available
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Strictly no pets allowed sorry
- Available to rent on Monday 18 January 2021
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Battery Hill
Lifestyle in Battery Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 107/36 Browning Boulevard, Battery Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.