107/26 Leonard Crescent,
Ascot Vale, VIC 3032
$2,150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2895707
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new apartment opposite Flemington Racecourse. Whether you relax on the balcony or entertain in the modern kitchen, this apartment is sure to suit the lifestyle you desire.
- 2 bedrooms, master complete with ensuite
- Designer Kitchen with Miele Oven and Stovetop
- Private Balcony
- Timber floorboards and quality carpets
- Lift access and luxury finishes throughout
- Secure car space and storage cage
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Vale
Lifestyle in Ascot Vale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Ascot Vale includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 107/26 Leonard Crescent, Ascot Vale today!