107/16 Porter Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,238 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th October 2021
Rent ID: 4569738
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EVERYTHING PRAHRAN AT YOUR DOORSTEP! **ONE ON ONE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE**
INSPECTION WEDNESDAY 12.00NOON - 12.30PM *PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REGISTER*
Exuding warmth and ambiance, this brilliant near new apartment has the preferred northern orientation that provides an abundance of natural light. Liveability is the key focus in its design, comfort and practicality which has been exceptionally executed.
- Large kitchen with an island stone bench, mirror splash back, gas cook top, oven and integrated dishwasher
- Bright living/dining area providing full height sliding doors to the deep balcony
- Main bedroom also has direct access to the balcony plus built in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with built in desk and easy access the central main bathroom
- European laundry and large linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, pay TV point, storage unit and intercom
- Secure car park
- Approx. 1 minute walk to the Prahran Train Station and just minutes from the Prahran
In addition, the building offers access to a spectacular roof top entertainment deck that
invites you to relax in style, while gazing out to breathtaking views of the Melbourne CBD.
Whether you are working from home, or gathering friends over the weekend this rooftop space is the ideal location with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, terrace bar and dining area.
Inspect by appointment. Please note you must register.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 107/16 Porter Street, Prahran is unfurnished and available to rent.