107/10-14 Smallwood Avenue,
Homebush, NSW 2140
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4279320
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR PRIVATE VIEWING PLEASE CALL ALEX ON 0414 202 277.
Completed in Jan 2020 and offering secure access and convenience. This building is located within easy walking distance to Homebush Train Station, local schools, Cafe's, buses and an abundance of local amenities, including Flemington Markets.
Top Quality finishes & features include;
- Stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Two Generous bedrooms with built-ins / walk in robe, main with en-suite
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Modern bathroom with well appointed fixtures
- Full Size bathtub
- Tiled flooring with carpeted bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining areas with bright and airy feel
- Car space in a secure basement with additional storage cage
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures used in this ad are for display purposes only. Different apartments may vary.
VIDEO INSPECTION AVAILABLE!
Nevertheless, we ask you not to come to inspect this property if you:
Have returned from overseas in the last two weeks
Have come into contact with persons infected with COVID-19
Have symptoms that include dry cough, temperature or difficulties breathing
Are generally unwell
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush
Lifestyle in Homebush
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 107/10-14 Smallwood Avenue, Homebush before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.