107/402 Pacific Highway,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4192650
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDYLLIC TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT in ICONIC ATRIUM
This cosy and charming two-bedroom apartment with ample natural light. Expansive windows allow the mind to wander, and the eye to take in, green, district views. An elegant, vintage kitchen moves into a living/dining area that opens to a balcony. Located in the highly-sort-after Atrium building, a secure complex that offers; a pool, gym, and rooftop terrace facilities, and it's only a short stroll to St Leonards station, and minutes from the vibrant shopping and dining precinct of Crows Nest village.
- Carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
- Charming vintage kitchen, with gas
- Quaint, tiled bathroom, with bathtub
- Security building with lift
- Pool, gym, rooftop terrace BBQ area
- Secure parking
- Close proximity to all transport, shops and cafés
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 107/402 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.