107-121 Quay Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 3600
Rent ID: 4122089
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE APARTMENT-SPLIT LEVEL
Located In the heart of Haymarket, this large split level apartment is in the most sought-after Harmony complex.
Walking distance to UTS, Central Park, Central Station, it’s the perfect city lifestyle for those working/studying.
- Light filled interior, spacious living and dining
- Two large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and master bedroom with ensuite on entry level
- Timber flooring for the entire apartment
- Premium stone bench top kitchen, with gas cooktop and quality stainless steel appliances
- Stylish bathrooms, separate internal laundry
- Ducted air-con and video intercom
- On-site building manager, pool, gymnasium, spa, and sauna
- Nearby there is a wide selection of restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets
Viewing: By private appointment
Contact: Chris Wong 0433-822-388
Alan Cheung 0413945002
*** COVID-19 Health and Safety Measure ***
All viewings are by Registered customers ONLY.
Please text the following details to our team:
Our team will assign the showing time to you only
We are strictly practicing Social Distancing, allowing more private space for visitors.
Should you have any special request, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact: Chris Wong 0433 822 388
Alan Cheung 0413 945 002
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
107-121 Quay Street, Haymarket, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Haymarket.