106 Moore Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2021
Rent ID: 4668694
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMAZING FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME!
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate family home finds itself on the boarder of Leichhardt, Lilyfield and Annandale. Boasting a bright northern aspect, this renovated four bedroom home is minutes from Sydney's CBD, with bus stops at the end of the street and Lilyfield's Light Rail a short walk. This beautifully renovated light filled home flows with contemporary and modern interiors. Situated perfectly within this village locale, its a stroll to diverse cultural eateries. Surrounded by beautiful parklands in all directions and respected schools a short stroll away, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Modern open plan living area which flows through glass doors to an outside travertine tiled entertainers courtyard with mains gas for BBQ a separate garden and parking area.
- Spacious four bedroom home, all with built-in quality craftsman wardrobes.
- Master bedroom with concertina window balcony spanning to expose district views.
- Two separate living areas.
- Multiple skylights throughout, one with remote blinds shield.
- Polished timber floors throughout living areas with original high ceilings and vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans upstairs.
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benches, appliances include stainless steel finishes, gas cooking and integrated dishwasher with plenty of seamless storage cupboards and large pantry.
- Two new bathrooms. Main bathroom with large bathtub.
- Sun-drenched paved courtyard and garden for entertaining with BBQ and dining area with tree line.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Rear lane access from a wide back lane for off street parking and unmetered free parking on the street.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Built in wardrobes in all four queen sized bedrooms
- Travertine paved entertainers courtyard
- Air Conditioning throughout entire house
- Two separate living areas
- Ornate fireplace with gas heating installed in one living area
- High ceilings throughout and skylights with remote control blind
- Timber flooring throughout living areas
- Internal laundry with additional storage
- Rear lane access for off street parking
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1354
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 106 Moore Street, Leichhardt. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.