106 Enoggera Terrace,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4661732
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Majestic Grandeur with Unsurpassed City Views
Built in the early 1900s and seeped in history, this magnificent property has been exquisitely maintained and comprises many of the original features of a traditional Queenslander. Positioned at the very highest point on Enoggera Terrace, this large home is seeped in history from a bygone age.
Step through the portico gates and enter the front lush garden which exudes an atmosphere of serenity and calm totally concealing the location in a bustling inner-city suburb.
The home flows over two levels which comprise the following
- Gleaming wide golden pine floorboards and soaring ceilings and ceiling fans
- Spacious proportioned rooms imbued with natural sunlight
- 3 bedrooms with doors leading onto the wrap around verandah
- Separate living room and dining room with attractive two-way fireplace
- Large kitchen which will be the hub of the home
- Bathroom with claw foot bathtub
- Spectacular entertainment deck with the city views as your perfect backdrop
- Capture the magical city views from your downstairs deck
- Large living area
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Bathroom with large shower
- Separate laundry
A lush garden surrounds the front of the home and continues through to the rear garden and entertaining area. Leading from this is the fully tiled in-ground swimming pool and half tennis court to complete your total enjoyment of the property. Regular pool and garden maintenance is included in the rent.
The additional conveniences this home presents
Situated within walking distance to various public transport facilities, Paddington Central, Suncorp Stadium, Rosalie Village, Roy Emerson Tennis Centre, Milton Markets, and Caxton Street Precinct, along with being just a short drive to premier schools, the Wesley Hospital, Brisbane CBD, and major arterial roads 106 Enoggera is waiting to welcome you home!
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4712
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Paddington is pet-friendly and includes deck, tennis court, and balcony. Apply to rent 106 Enoggera Terrace, Paddington today!