106 Cooper Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Available 26th May 2020
Rent ID: 1844518
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cottage lifestyle in ideal location !
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Cottage style 2 bedroom cosy home with jarrah floor boards, featuring:
- nice kitchen overlooking the backyard with upright gas cooking
- large rear lounge room with jarrah floor boards and handy access to the beautiful gardens AND this room has split system air-conditioner too.
- bright and comfortable family room
- tidy bathroom
- single undercover carport
- garden shed
- nice location with short walk to the Forum Shopping Centre, Mandurah Train Station, Indoor Sportz centre, Bendigo Bank Stadium to watch the footy.
- walking distance to local Mandurah Aquatic Centre
- large dining room with floor boards
- situated on a 1023 sqm block with plenty of room to move.
- reticulated from a bore.
- pets negotiable.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
2 weeks rent in advance.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please note we now accept 1Form online applications.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 106 Cooper Street, Mandurah. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how