$435pw / $1,890pcm
106 Betula Avenue,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2020
Rent ID: 2720115
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING HOME IN A POPULAR LOCATION
Situated in one of Bundoora's most popular avenues, this modern, bright and sweet 3 bedroom (with ensuite) home provides low maintenance lifestyle comfort. Boasts a recently renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space. Freshly painted throughout, features include: new ducted heating, evaporative cooling and separate split system unit. Brand new fences and gates, sprinkler mist system etc. Outdoors, the huge verandah is great for entertaining guests. Perfectly located on the high side of the street and a bus stop right at the kerb.
Within walking distance to University Hill shops, cafes and malls. Only 19km to CBD and easy access to tram, Western Ring Road and the airport. Close to schools, Universities and public facilities. This is a must inspect!
2 Open spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
You could be living at 106 Betula Avenue, Bundoora before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $400pw / $1738pcm
- 31/2 Shoalhaven Street, ...
- 1127 Plenty Road, Bundoora
- 448 Grimshaw Street, Bun...
- $430pw / $1,868pcm
- 1/65 Cabernet Crescent, ...
- $365pw / $1586pcm
- 13/80 Enterprise Drive, ...
- 1/7 Doidge Street, Bundoora