DEPOSIT TAKEN BY JAMES DANIEL 0438 591 485
106 Barker Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$6,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4150492
- 7 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXPANSIVE BRAND NEW HOME IN PERFECT LOCATION
Located in a 'walk to everywhere' location is this brand new family home. Featuring seven oversized bedrooms, this home presents a great opportunity for versatile usage including home offices.
- Brand new renovations throughout
- Oversized bedrooms featuring wardrobes
- Huge kitchen space w/ abundance of storage
- Brand new bathrooms, additional w/c
- Polished timber flooring throughout bedrooms
- Rear entertainers courtyard
- Available to be leased with rear two bedroom property
- Moments to POW Hospital, UNSW, local shops and transport to the CBD
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
This 7 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kingsford is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 106 Barker Street, Kingsford today!