106 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4360159
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious studio apartment, situated on a quiet street, convenient location, walking distance to Melbourne Central, Queen Victoria Market, colleges and universities, as well as shops and restaurants.
This studio is bright and spacious, east facing with fantastic city views. Living area linked with a open plan kitchen, comes with gas stove and oven. Bathroom comes with shower facility.
This apartment is available now, please call Helen on 0466 556 608 for further information or to arrange inspections.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 106 A'beckett Street, Melbourne.