106/699C Barkly Street,
West Footscray, VIC 3012
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4273053
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New with Gorgeous Views
Burnham Real Estate is proud to present this near new, spacious 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in BLOCK C
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
* Large second bedroom with built in robes
* Designer bathroom with oversized walk in shower
* Kitchen with s/s appliances incl. gas cook- top and full size dishwasher
* Spacious balcony opening off the living room
* Secure car space
* Private European Laundry
If this is not enough, the apartment is complimented by secure intercom entry, lift access, plush carpets throughout, split system heating and cooling and 6-star energy rating.
All this and only 7km from Melbourne CBD and walking distance to Tottenham Train Station, Barkly Village and Central West Shopping Centre. Also easy access to Footscray Market, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER NOW TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of inspection times,
any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
DON'T MISS OUT
Book for an inspection time today by clicking the 'BOOK INSPECTION' button
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Footscray
Lifestyle in West Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 106/699C Barkly Street, West Footscray is unfurnished and available to rent.