302/47 Cecil Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4564183
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR PRIVATE VIEWING PLEASE CALL ALEX CATALDO ON 0414 202 277.
ATTENTION SINGLES AND COUPLES Exclusive Real Estate proudly presents this near new, high quality complex of studios. Offering a range of sizes and layouts there is sure to be one for you
Situated within walking distance to Ashfield train station and the best of local cafes and eateries alike.
- Large studio rooms with built in robe
- Private bathroom
- Kitchenette with Portable Electric Cooktop, Fridge, Microwave & range hood
- Split system Air-Conditioning
- Double bed with mattress
- Combined washer/dryer
- Tiled floors throughout
- Secure block with lift access
Nevertheless, we ask you not to come to inspect this property if you:
Have returned from overseas in the last two weeks
Have come into contact with persons infected with COVID-19
Have symptoms that include dry cough, temperature or difficulties breathing
Are generally unwell
VIDEO INSPECTION AVAILABLE!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Want to live in Ashfield? 302/47 Cecil Street, Ashfield could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio comes fully furnished.