106/4 Banilung Street,
Rosebery, NSW 2018
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3736749
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Nearly New Luxury one bedroom plus Study Apartment for lease.
The property is on Level 1 with a courtyard.
Vogue luxury one bedrooms apartment is located in Rosebery Park, a nearly new, self contained village in Sydneys exclusive Eastern Suburbs, only 5kms from the Sydney CBD. This fully integrated, master planned urban village, complete with parks, cycleways, cafes, specialty providors and gym features state of the art urban residences in a series of individual, medium rise modules. With secure key card, video/intercom entry, designer kitchens featuring Caesarstone benchtops, splashbacks, imported stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, fully tiled bathrooms, spacious bedrooms and quality fittings, finishes and appointments throughout, this is the ideal place to live. Rosebery Park is within easy reach of express bus services to the city, Green Square and Central stations, Danks Street eateries, Eastern Suburbs beaches, golf courses, Sydney, NSW and UTS universities, Royal Randwick Race Course, Fox Studious, the Supa Centre, Sydney Cricket Ground, Aussie Stadium, Centennial and Moore Parks and just minutes to Sydneys Orbital Motorway Network and the Sydney International Airport.
Main Features Include:
- SMEG Kitchen appliances, including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tiled living and dining areas
- Quality carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
- Security intercom access.
*Pets upon application approval
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rosebery
Lifestyle in Rosebery
Picture yourself living at 106/4 Banilung Street, Rosebery. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, intercom, and dishwasher.