106/31-37 Hassall Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4081796
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished Extra Large Apartment - Parramatta Central
This apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Parramatta on one of most popular residential streets. Just about 650m from Parramatta station, the bus interchange, Westfield Shopping Town and Church Street restaurants.
- Extra large balcony
- Modern kitchen with quality stone bench top, European stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedrooms all with built in warobes
- Internal Laundry
- Master bedroom with en-suite.
- Secure parking which is enough for 3 cars
Please contact Tao on 0430496688 for inspection!
3 Open spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
106/31-37 Hassall Street, Parramatta, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parramatta.