106/23-31 Treacy Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4170873
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new modern two-bedroom apartment in Imperial
Come and lease one of Hurtsville's finest and newest apartments within the exclusive building of Imperial Hurstville. Conveniently located within walking distance to Hurstville Westfield, many eateries and the train station. This beautiful two-bedroom units represents the upper standard of apartment living.
- Magnificent North facing views
- Large bathroom with plenty of space
- Abundance of natural light, ultra modern apartment
- Generous open plan design with fresh modern decor
- Quality designer kitchen with sleek gas appliances
- Covered entertaining balcony
- Security parking space plus storage cage
- Air-conditioning, video intercom entry and lift access
- Beautiful communal sky gardens with landscaped surrounds
- Onsite building manager, communal BBQ areas
It combines bright airy interiors, sleek modern finishes and an elevated position to deliver an excellent property that is in the heart of central Hurstville and within walking distance to everything that Hurstville has to offer.
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
Available 27th November 2020
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 106/23-31 Treacy Street, Hurstville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.