106/1217 Nepean Highway,
Highett, VIC 3190
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2021
Rent ID: 4568424
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Grandeur in the Southland Precinct
Exuding class and sophistication, this near first floor, two bedroom apartment will suit the most fastidious of person. Located only a short stroll to Southland Shopping Centre and Southland Train Station, you will be impressed with the natural light streaming through this chic apartment.
- Two bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Two stylishly appointed bathrooms
- Kitchen with island breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Good sized balcony for entertaining
- Heating and cooling in the master bedroom and living zone
- Secure basement car space (non stacker)
- Storage cage
Set in a quiet residential suburb between Hampton, Sandringham and Cheltenham. Boasting fantastic parks and reserves, (particularly Highett Reserve) and The Waves Leisure Centre on Chesterville Road. The beach and Southland within a short stroll plus Highett's cafe culture and station within arms reach.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highett
Lifestyle in Highett
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 106/1217 Nepean Highway, Highett. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.