106/10 Hilly Street,
Mortlake, NSW 2137
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th May 2021
Rent ID: 4385704
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sleek executive retreat in idyllic lifestyle address
Promising lifestyle excellence and ultra-convenience in the 'Ella' complex in the acclaimed Majors Bay precinct, this sleek one-bedroom plus study apartment provides a superb urban retreat of contemporary comfort and quality. The property also boasts a sought-after address within a stroll to the water's edge and parklands around Yaralla Bay, as well as enjoying easy access to Breakfast Point amenities and transport to the city.
- Well-proportioned open design with lots of natural light
- Generous wraparound balcony that flows off the living area
- Contemporary galley-style kitchen with sleek gas appliances
- Double-sized bedroom with built-in plus a separate study
- Tall floor to ceiling windows, modern decor and quality carpeting
- Designer bathroom, internal laundry and a secure car space
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom entrance and lift access
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Lawrence Bingham on 0499 777 678 today.
The information contained within this advertisement is for illustrative/marketing purposes only. They do not form part of the lease agreement and prospective tenants need to make their own independent enquiries. This includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections, providers may be limited in certain cases and additional connection fees may apply.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortlake
Lifestyle in Mortlake
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mortlake? 106/10 Hilly Street, Mortlake could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.