106/1 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$8,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3695318
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HARBOURSIDE LIFESTYLE OFFERING EXPANSIVE INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING
This rare residence is the epitome of harbourside elegance. Occupying a tenth floor setting atop one of Australia's most desirable buildings, phenomenal views stretch uninterrupted across Circular Quay to the iconic Harbour Bridge. Currently being refreshed, with new paint and carpets throughout.
- Light and airy interiors overlooking world-renowned Sydney Harbour
- Perfect layout with huge full-width entertaining terrace
- King size master bedroom with spa ensuite
- Second spacious double bedroom with built-ins
- Gourmet granite kitchen with gas appliances
- Marble bathrooms, ducted air conditioning
- Large entrance hall, heated pool, gym, sauna and concierge
Perfectly located within walking distance to restaurants, transport and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
No pets permitted
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone youve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. Well be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
106/1 Macquarie Street, Sydney, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sydney.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how