106/360 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,675 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4138279
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GRAND APARTMENT - ROYAL DOMAIN PLAZA
The enormous and beautifully landscaped gardens in the entrance foyer is one of the signature features of the stunning Royal Domain Plaza building.
Two bedroom apartment boasts many lifetsyle options including open plan living area with split system, spacious corner balcony with views of the Shrine, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking appliances, new dishwasher, marble island bench and loads of cupboard space.
The generous master bedroom also with a juliet balcony, walk in robe and 2-way spacious bathroom is complemented by the 2nd bedroom with built in robes and its own split system.
Separate 2nd toilet
Basement car space
Residents meeting room
Bicycle storage in the basement
Ideally located in the Botanical Gardens precinct, within a short distance to the Domain tram interchange, Flinders St Station, Citylink, Albert Park Lake, South Melbourne Market and the Domain Road dining precinct.
For more information please email Dita at email@example.com or call 9690 3488.
*****IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY****
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for this property. If no one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not go proceed.
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 106/360 St Kilda Road, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.