106/360 Burnley Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4272997
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY, MODERN, SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Welcome to the long anticipated Billy &Co. Development!
This beautiful apartment is sure to impress!
Simply comprising of:
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living with floating floors
- Stunning kitchen with oven, gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher and pull out pantry
- Sparkling central bathroom with walk up shower and full height mirror
- EURO laundry with bench top
- Split system heating and cooling
- Car stacker for one car; height, width, length and weight restrictions apply
- Large storage cage
- Matte black fixtures and fittings throughout
- Secure building access
- Residents bike storage
Located just metres from Swan Street trams and Burnley Station the accessibility opportunities are endless, not to mention Richmond's exceptional quality shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 106/360 Burnley Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.