106/334-336 Gordon Street,
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4244021
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS Scheme spacious and modern apartment!
Panorama complex delivers a bustling urban lifestyle with shops, cafes and restaurants at your doorstep. Overlooking the lush, green parklands across the road completes the picture of an inner-city oasis.
Located in walking distance to the beautiful Maribyrnong River, the Aquatic Centre or Flemington Racecourse. With an array of public transport options at your door you will be able to take a short ride and experience all what the Melbourne CBD has to offer. Don't miss out on this great property!
- Recently painted throughout
- Flyscreens installed throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and dishwasher
- Separate European laundry
- Basement car park
- Bathroom with large shower
- Public transport at your door step.
Please note this property is under the National Rental Affordability (NRAS) scheme and strict annual income conditions apply. See link for more details: https://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/housing-support/programs-services/national-rental-affordability-scheme/national-rental-affordability-scheme-nras-household-income-indexation
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maribyrnong
Lifestyle in Maribyrnong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
106/334-336 Gordon Street, Maribyrnong, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Maribyrnong.